Training Requirements Analysis System (TRAS) is a long- and short-range planning and management process for timely documentation of individual courses and supporting resource requirements. TRAS is applied to peacetime and mobilization learning products for inclusion in resource acquisition systems. In support of TRAS functions, the Instruction Systems Support shall:
- Perform job and task analysis in support of assigned Military Occupational Specialties (MOSs), Area of Concentrations (AOCs), and Functional Area courses developed. Determine instructional strategies and prepare instructional material using available subject matter expertise.
- Conduct analysis and research to develop products on: cyberspace operations, electronic warfare, electromagnetic spectrum, tactical radios, networks and services, doctrine, requirements integration, capability development, training development and instruction.
- Access the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) and Training Development Capability (TDC) to pull TRAS data. Information may be used to analyze data for briefs and historical records. Analyze data from ATRRS, TDC and TRAS SharePoint
- Conduct research to integrate and implement training concepts and strategies, determine applicability of emerging educational technology or methods for improving Cyber Center instruction, and determine solutions to training problems and issues.
- Support the Cyber Center of Excellence G-3\5\7 with updating and revising products IAW Army Enterprise Accreditation Standards (AEAS) and applicable regulations.
- Support the validation of institutional, self-development, and organizational material. Review products of other action officers for consistency with objectives, training effectiveness, program policy and conformance to the overall training plan.
- Maintain certifications in accordance with this PWS, applicable regulations, and US Army Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) certification and evaluation criteria.
- Consult with other educational and subject matter experts (SME) to resolve encountered problems and differences of opinion concerning ongoing design and development of Army Training and Evaluation materials.
- Provide statistical data management; construct statistical analysis and consolidation of data derived from the Army Training Requirements and Resource System (ATRRS), and other data bases; provide training management support; coordinate with key personnel to collect data for various management surveys and studies and analyze training capabilities; manage classroom schedules; and participate in the scheduling of classes for resident and on-site courses.
- Develop Validation Plans and conduct learning product validations. Document equipment changes to Modification Table of Organization and Equipment/Table of Distribution and Allowance (MTOE/TDA) using DA Form 4610-R.
- Conduct job analysis for assigned MOS; interviews and collects necessary data; drafts information papers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Successfully completed four-year course of study in accredited college or university leading to Bachelors’ or higher degree that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours appropriate to work of position.
- Course work must include study in at least four of these areas: learning theory, psychology of learning, educational psychology; instructional design practices; educational evaluation; instructional product development; computers in education and training.
- Ability to manage development of training and education products, programs, and policies; knowledge of regulations, guidance, and policies necessary to establish and synchronize training and education. Advanced writing skills (tailoring content and delivery for different audiences using Bloom's Taxonomy).
- Graduated Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or complete within 30 days of contract award or first available class date offered.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Possess the capability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Possess and maintain all required training and certifications.
- Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work including word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, presentations, PC applications, typing variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material (e.g., correspondence, reports, forms), maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations, other miscellaneous publications, establishing/maintaining office functional/reference files, KM applications (SharePoint, Blackboard), Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power BI, etc.).
- Experience with Army-standard desktop applications/configurations (daily reporting programs, Army Gold Master configurations).
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Possess SECRET security clearance throughout life of contract; favorable T1/NACI at contract start and maintain throughout life of contract.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Normal hours for conducting business between the hours 0800 to 1700 Monday thru Friday except Federal Holidays or when the Government facility is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed facility closings.
These operating hours and days may vary based on the requirements of the agency. Shift work may be required. Contractor personnel work schedules may be “flexed” to meet the training needs of the Cyber Center of Excellence duty periods during regular training and exercises, while still adhering to the standard five-day work week. Overtime will not be authorized.
The work to be performed under this contract will be performed at various locations within the CCoE G-3\5\7 footprint located on Fort Gordon, Georgia. Contractors may be required to travel to other locations on Fort Gordon to participate required training, conferences, briefings, and attend necessary training/certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Multimedia Design Support position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, but only after full disclosure by the applicant.
- Position generally requires light work with occasional lifting of up to (30) pounds or more, carrying supplies, equipment.
- The job requires varying amounts of sitting, standing, and walking.
- This position requires the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to communicate clearly with an excellent comprehension of the English language is essential.
- Work is generally performed in an indoor setting
Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties described in the work environment.
Travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) to support tasks and requirements may be required.
ATL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans offered to all employees.
401K plan with up to 4% matching
Long-term and Short-term Disability
Standard Life Insurance
Training and Tuition Assistance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Apply online at www.at-leaders.com and click on Careers.
**This position is in support of current opportunities.**