The Operations Support shall:
- Coordinate with multiple Army entities at various levels from HQDA, TRADOC, the US Army Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE), down to the BN level.
- Perform responsibilities as a Liaison officer (LNO) to Garrison for contingency operations for real world missions which may include shift work for a real-world emergency situations.
- Perform duties as an anti-terrorism officer as required for emergency and contingency operations and assist with vulnerability assessments of client related facilities.
- Develop contingency plans related to emergency activities to prepare and respond to emerging threats and incidents affecting the client.
- Make recommendations, using risk management principles, for sound mitigation techniques using proven and field-tested systems.
- Interact and coordinate activities with the client field offices for proper integration and implementation or developed plans.
- Work with various security and facilities staffs to ensure the use of best practices in acquisition, lease, or modification to Client facilities
- Plan and conduct approved FPPSPO exercises and related training
- Provide professional briefings and indoctrinations to military and civilian audiences at various organizational levels
- Conduct policy research, and make recommendations, covering new tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Write and publish CCoE issued TASKORDS received from TRADOC, CAC, Garrison, AFC and other higher level organizations
- Maintain the Task Management Tracker (TMT) and other tracking platforms utilized by the CCoE.
- Provide well written communication documents, (White Papers, Info Papers, etc.) and brief Senior Army Leaders upon notice IAW AR 25-50.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts from the Signal, Cyber, and Electronic Warfare fields.
- Review and provide input to regulations, policies, doctrine, programs, systems, practices, and procedures.
Required Education and Experience:
- Successfully completed four-year course of study in accredited college or university leading to Bachelors’ or higher degree that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours appropriate to work of position.
- Military experience serving in leadership position as Officer, NCO, or Warrant Officer (achieved grade E7, WO3, O3).
- Three years’ experience briefing Senior Level Leaders and Managers at Command Level. Two years’ experience applying Emergency Management and/or protection principles for any DoD agency; establishing/maintaining office functional/reference files; KM applications (SharePoint, ATRRS, MS Office, Adobe).
- Experience with Federal, State, Local Law Enforcement agencies, personnel, and procedures (e.g., Unified Facilities Code, US Army Corp of Engineers, other guidance/documentation).
- Advanced writing skills (e.g., tailoring content and delivery for different audiences using Bloom's Taxonomy).
- Graduate of Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or complete within 30 days of contract start
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Possess the capability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Possess and maintain all required training and certifications.
- Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work including word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, presentations, PC applications, typing variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material (e.g., correspondence, reports, forms), maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations, other miscellaneous publications, establishing/maintaining office functional/reference files, KM applications (SharePoint, Blackboard), Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power BI, etc.).
- Experience with Army-standard desktop applications/configurations (daily reporting programs, Army Gold Master configurations).
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Possess SECRET security clearance throughout life of contract; favorable T1/NACI at contract start and maintain throughout life of contract.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Normal hours for conducting business between the hours 0800 to 1700 Monday thru Friday except Federal Holidays or when the Government facility is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed facility closings.
These operating hours and days may vary based on the requirements of the agency. Shift work may be required. Contractor personnel work schedules may be “flexed” to meet the training needs of the Cyber Center of Excellence duty periods during regular training and exercises, while still adhering to the standard five-day work week. Overtime will not be authorized.
The work to be performed under this contract will be performed at various locations within the CCoE G-3\5\7 footprint located on Fort Gordon, Georgia. Contractors may be required to travel to other locations on Fort Gordon to participate required training, conferences, briefings, and attend necessary training/certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Multimedia Design Support position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, but only after full disclosure by the applicant.
- Position generally requires light work with occasional lifting of up to (30) pounds or more, carrying supplies, equipment.
- The job requires varying amounts of sitting, standing, and walking.
- This position requires the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to communicate clearly with an excellent comprehension of the English language is essential.
- Work is generally performed in an indoor setting.
Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties described in the work environment.
Travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) to support tasks and requirements may be required.
ATL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans offered to all employees.
401K plan with up to 4% matching
Long-term and Short-term Disability
Standard Life Insurance
Training and Tuition Assistance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Apply online at www.at-leaders.com and click on Careers.
**This position is in support of current opportunities.**