The Training Specialist shall provide the organization with timely, efficient, and effective administrative and technical support. The Training Specialist shall:
- Review, edit all assessment and Army Enterprise Accreditation Standards (AEAS) and applicable reports to include memorandums for accuracy and clarity before sending forward.
- Review and disseminate all incoming information through the Quality Assurance Office (QAO) for distribution to the appropriate personnel for execution.
- Route all assessment and accreditation reports in GEARS or other tracking system to the appropriate personnel for concurrence and filing on QAO share drive.
- Track and coordinate all incoming TASKORD, FRAGO and OPORD orders and route to the appropriate personnel within QAO for execution.
- Track all mandatory and directed training for QAO personnel to ensure it is conducted and completed during the Full Year (FY).
- Update and maintain the Master Training Calendar for Quality Assurance personnel.
- Research data, compile and analyze information, and prepare a variety of recurring and special reports reflecting both administrative activities and technical information for assessment/accreditation for the US Army Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) courses.
- Evaluate individual student assessment plans (ISAPs), Training Schedules, and TRAS documents and provide findings to evaluator. Review regulations and publications related to training and education. Assist with conduct of After Actions Reviews (AAR) and collect, analyze, and disseminate operational observations.
- Assist with purchase requirements including research and availability cost of supplies and equipment.
- Research and provide confirmation of courses, conduct of training and training requirements in the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) to team members.
- Write, edit, review, plan, prioritize, organize, and coordinate tasks.
Required Education and Experience:
- Skills/knowledge of performing office automation work including word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, other PC applications; typing variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material (e.g., correspondence, reports, forms); maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations, miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional and reference files; KM applications (TDC, SharePoint, ATRRS, Blackboard).
- Advanced presentation speaking skills (tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups, using creative presenting approaches).
- Two years’ experience using ATRRS or similar system and preparing/managing correspondence IAW AR 25-50
- Graduate of Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet requirements to complete within 30 days of contract start date.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Possess the capability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Possess and maintain all required training and certifications.
- Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work including word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, presentations, PC applications, typing variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material (e.g., correspondence, reports, forms), maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations, other miscellaneous publications, establishing/maintaining office functional/reference files, KM applications (SharePoint, Blackboard), Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power BI, etc.).
- Experience with Army-standard desktop applications/configurations (daily reporting programs, Army Gold Master configurations).
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Possess SECRET security clearance throughout life of contract; favorable T1/NACI at contract start and maintain throughout life of contract.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Normal hours for conducting business between the hours 0800 to 1700 Monday thru Friday except Federal Holidays or when the Government facility is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed facility closings.
These operating hours and days may vary based on the requirements of the agency. Shift work may be required. Contractor personnel work schedules may be “flexed” to meet the training needs of the Cyber Center of Excellence duty periods during regular training and exercises, while still adhering to the standard five-day work week. Overtime will not be authorized.
The work to be performed under this contract will be performed at various locations within the CCoE G-3\5\7 footprint located on Fort Gordon, Georgia. Contractors may be required to travel to other locations on Fort Gordon to participate required training, conferences, briefings, and attend necessary training/certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Multimedia Design Support position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, but only after full disclosure by the applicant.
- Position generally requires light work with occasional lifting of up to (30) pounds or more, carrying supplies, equipment.
- The job requires varying amounts of sitting, standing, and walking.
- This position requires the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to communicate clearly with an excellent comprehension of the English language is essential.
- Work is generally performed in an indoor setting.
Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties described in the work environment.
Travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) to support tasks and requirements may be required.
ATL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans offered to all employees.
401K plan with up to 4% matching
Long-term and Short-term Disability
Standard Life Insurance
Training and Tuition Assistance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Apply online at www.at-leaders.com and click on Careers.
**This position is in support of current opportunities.**