Advanced Technology Leaders, Inc. (ATL) is seeking personnel to instruct STEM to Electronic Warfare (17E) Advanced Individual Training students at the Cyber Center of Excellence Electronic Warfare School providing curriculum development, instruction, facilitation, and training support. Instructors will guide students as they learn course content in a learner-centric environment with increasingly challenging, and tailored reinforcement of tasks. When not in preparation for or performing actual instruction as a primary or assistant instructor, instructors will actively perform and participate in the continuous review, revision, update, and refinement of all EW course training material. Instructors will also be required to:
· Foster a mentality of aggressive self-development in Cyber School students (e.g. 17 Series MOS),
· Deliver approved instruction to students for each lesson via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities.
· Periodically review, update and analyze training materials and recommend changes.
· Participate in a blended workforce of Government and Contract personnel in the conduct of all in-residence EW courses at Fort Gordon or other locations designated by the COR.
· Assist the Cyber School Training and Education Directorate (CTED) Team in developing all related training material and training products for Cyber School curriculum.
· Maintain established classroom security requirements and procedures as prescribed in the DD254, TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-4, FG policies and Cyber Center of Excellence standing operating procedures.
Required Education and Experience:
· Associates degree in an appropriate Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) field (i.e., electrical engineering, physics, telecommunications, etc.) from an accredited program of study.
· One (1) year technical experience or operational background in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or its subset, Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies/protocols
· Knowledge of IP addressing and subnet masking
· Knowledge of Binary, Octal, and Hexadecimal numbering systems
· Knowledge of Cyberspace Operations Fundamentals
· Knowledge of Python and C+ programming languages
· Knowledge of software-defined radios
· Knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies and standards
· Knowledge of Cellular network standards and implementation
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
· Possess advanced writing skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences using Bloom's Taxonomy)
· Graduate the Common Faculty Development-Instructors Course (CFD-IC) or meet the requirements to attend required training within 60 days of contract start date
· Graduate Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet the requirements to attend required training within 60 days of contract start date
· Possess skills/knowledge of performing office automation work that includes word processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets, presentations, and other personal computer applications; typing a variety of materials from rough draft into final form including narrative and tabular material, e.g., correspondence, reports, and forms; maintaining records, historical records, survey results, reference library of training catalogs, regulations and other miscellaneous publications; establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications e.g., SharePoint and Blackboard.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
· Able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
Supervisory Responsibility: None
This job operates in a professional classroom and office environment on Fort Gordon GA, using standard office equipment. Normal business hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday thru Friday, except Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government directed facility closings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
No travel is expected for this position.
ATL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
401K plan with up to 4% matching
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Standard Life Insurance
Training and Tuition Assistance
Apply online at www.at-leaders.com and click on Careers.
**This position is in support of current opportunities.**
Your application was submitted successfully.